Organic, premium quality Yerba mate from Brasil, without stems or powder. This mate is fresh, unsmoked and has an unusually sweet and fresh aroma. Vacuum packing ensures that the leaves have retained their bright green colour and fresh flavour and aroma.
Flavour profile: herbal, fresh, green, earthy, herbal, bittersweet
1. We suggest brewing your Yerba mate in a mate or gourd
2. Half-fill your vessel with Yerba mate
3. Cover the opening of the vessel with your hand and shake it to prevent the Bombilla from clogging
4. Fill the Mate 1/4 full with 40°C water and leave to soak for 2 minutes to avoid scalding the leaves.
5. Top-up the vessel with 70°-80°C water until it is half full
6. Insert the Bombilla until it hits the bottom of the vessel – the leaves will now hold it in place and you should not move it again.
7. Fill the vessel with 70°-80°C water and enjoy!